Sunday, March 18, 2007

"Open Letter to the World"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting clip, John, and that's all I have to say about that!!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

wow Sarah, you ARE a quick learner!

Unknown said...

Mad. Mega. Props!

That just gets me all stirred up...makes me want to grab an M-16 and join a kibbutz. Seriously.

Israel said...

I'm proud to have my name associated with a people who have kicked so much heinie and bothered so many people over the years.

I will try to honor that link by continuing to kick heinie and bother as many people as I can...

Jeshanah said...

You obviously take your job very seriously... you bother us all!!!

Jeshanah said...

Israel, Do I need to put a smiley face emoticon for you to know that I am joking? =) =) =)

Anonymous said...

Okay, John, we need something new here!! This is getting boring. =) I mean, you aren't busy or anything, so with all your spare time you should be amazing us with your awesome blog postings! haha

Jeshanah said...

No kidding!!

Jeshanah said...

Ummm, what happened to the other/newer post??! I was all into the whole quoting The Princess Bride thing!!