This afternoon one of the finest men I have ever known went home to be with the Lord after a long battle with cancer. My immediate thoughts and prayers go out to his wife Margaret, son Dan, twin brother Tom, and the rest of the tight-knit Ball family. I know they all know he is in a better place. But his passing will leave a huge void in their lives, as it will all of ours.
I have known Ron Ball since I was five years old. He always seemed like an uncle to me. With no natural uncles, he fit into that role nicely. I learned a lot from him over the years. He was a great man and will be sorely missed.

2 comments:
Amen to that.
I really feel for Dan. I cannot imagine losing my dad at his age. My heart really goes out to their whole family. May God bless them and carry them thru this time. I haven't known him as long as you have, John, but in the short time I did, could definately tell he was a special man!
Post a Comment