Thursday, August 30, 2007

9 comments:

Jeshanah said...

ROFL! I like it! Looks about right to me. =)

Unknown said...

Given the overall tone of this depiction, I find labeling the "Sense of humor cell" a "Smarter than thou tumor" rather ironic.

Whatever though, I'm all about a little ad hominem action.

Unknown said...

Nice.
My main reason for this comment, though, is ...

On a scale of 1-10, how awesome was it to have Michigan (5) be the first ranked D-I ever to loose to a D-II.
That they lost in the home opener to a cupcake is comedic gold. I'd say about 11.

Israel said...

I would like to see a depiction of a Republican's brain, but unfortunately no such organ exists.

And my "comedy gold" is seeing the holier than thou Republicans subject our country to one perverted scandal after another.

Unknown said...

I believe "holier than thou" is the national sentiment, not just that of Republicans.

Why else would we try to force our brand of laws and governance upon other nations?

Jeshanah said...

I hate to encourage you, Iz, but I must admit, your statement was actually pretty funny.

Israel said...

It's funny cuz it's true...

A couple of days ago Bush gave a speech in which he referred to "APEC" as "OPEC" and then he thanked the "Austrian" Soldiers in Iraq even though he was in "Australia" and then he tried to walk off the stage the wrong way even though it had been rehearsed. All during the same speech. The guy is so dumb, he can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Aside from the obvious comedic value it's also pretty sad, that this borderline moron is the absolute best and the brightest the GOP has to offer.

Unknown said...

(so Israel doesn't have to)


Hilary returns almost a million dollars in campaign contributions.

Why? Because the contributor is under investigation by the feds. See, democrats are scrupulous and above-board, unlike those fraudulent republican scum.

Of course, this act of conscience warranted a press event, thus securing prominent free campaign advertising by the mainstream media and talking heads (worth way more than a paltry 1 large).

Unknown said...

Heloooooo...

Is anyone still alive around here?