Bold, rich and hearty, and great with butter and jam.
I'm a man! I'm 40!
Congrats! Maybe now some sense will start soaking into that thick head of yours...
^^ Hmmm. Not sure if you are referring to me or John?My comment was a quotation from Mike Gundy's now infamous melt-down.
Does Is think that PMB is ACTUALLY 40?? Cause he's not. He's only a couple years older than I am. (I think)
Jeshanah,I think we're the same age...25 last September?
He is who we thought he was!
I think he is saying "you play to win the game!"*jumps and down like a chimp*
Yes, PMB, I turned 25 on Sept. 27th. =)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm a man! I'm 40!
Congrats! Maybe now some sense will start soaking into that thick head of yours...
^^ Hmmm. Not sure if you are referring to me or John?
My comment was a quotation from Mike Gundy's now infamous melt-down.
Does Is think that PMB is ACTUALLY 40?? Cause he's not. He's only a couple years older than I am. (I think)
Jeshanah,
I think we're the same age...25 last September?
He is who we thought he was!
I think he is saying "you play to win the game!"
*jumps and down like a chimp*
Yes, PMB, I turned 25 on Sept. 27th. =)
Post a Comment