"I suspect not many people have thought about this, but we're witnessing history," said Daniel Martinez, chief historian at the USS Arizona Memorial. "We are seeing the passing of a generation."
Truly the Greatest Generation…
Bold, rich and hearty, and great with butter and jam.
"I suspect not many people have thought about this, but we're witnessing history," said Daniel Martinez, chief historian at the USS Arizona Memorial. "We are seeing the passing of a generation."
Truly the Greatest Generation…
4 comments:
HYPOCRITICAL CONSERVATIVE UPDATE!!
Another Lying Republican Tool who can no longer tolerate his pathetic existence without vast amounts of alcohol / drugs has been arrested.
Bruce Tinsley, the guy who created and writes the "Mallard Fillmore" comic strip about a conservative duck, was arrested for the second time in four weeks for DUI in Indiana.
Yep, twice the legal limit in his system, which is pretty much what you need to put out the lies and propaganda necessary to keep Republicans in office.
No news yet on whether he'll be rehabbing with Rush Limbaugh or whether and how the liberal media is somehow responsible for his drunken driving spree.
...at least he's just a comic strip writer and isn't a Senator who should have been charged for manslaughter due to operating a vehicle while under the influence.
P.S.
Cross-posting on Shan's blog too?
Oh so now it's OK to drunk drive as long as you're not a senator, huh?
That makes sense!
Both blogs are equally dead so I thought I'd liven them both up a bit.
Blogs were dead because I was in Ohio with no reason to talk on here. I'm back in Tucson now, so there will be more activity for a while. =)
Post a Comment