I'm interested to see how this new setup works out. So far only a handful of people have asked to be invited. But I know there are others still out there. If you know of someone who would like access, let me know and I'll send them an invite (if I want).
Hopefully this won't take away from the essential character of this blog, not that I could even describe what that character is. There are all types of blogs: news of the day, gossip of the day, political opinion of the day, dear diary, etc. I guess this is kind of a hodge-podge of all that. I like to think of myself of a man of diverse interests. How many Sprint Car fans do you know who like opera?
I started this blog last June as a way to keep in touch with family when I went off to law school. It became rather therapeutic to me and when school came to an abrupt end, I couldn't bring myself to quit. Then came the teaching job. Thankfully, Paul Michael suggested a way I could keep the blog running.
So here I am, or we are, or something. This blog may continue to be more of the same, or could change completely. We'll see. In the meantime, make yourselves at home, have a cup of coffee, and help yourself to anything in the fridge...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Offer us anything in the fridge, and then you don't even have any Pepsi in there! What kind of nonsense is that?! Time to restock, man.
My sister was wanting an invite, but I have to set her up with a blogger account first.
Ever since that post about Jess, she became a regular "lurker" (she thought you were soooo sweet). Haha.
Blog lesson learned: if you want to attract/retain readership of the fairer persuasion, post more sappy stuff.
lol pmb!
she should be commenting! c'mon elisabeth, let us hear from you!
It's me!
I can't believe you didn't take advantage of the opportunity to kick me out of your blog by forgetting to invite me.
Now with this being private I can just run riot on the playground pulling all the girls pigtails and kicking sand at the boys!
I look forward to your adventures as a teacher and an actual contributing member of society.
I think you'll do a great job. If you ever need a classroom speaker to talk about the Bush presidency and the Republicans, I'm your man...
W0oT!! (Or whatever)
Please try to get some French Vanilla creamer for the coffee! I'm sure Jess would appreciate it, too!=)
Israel,
You say your whole community is very conservative. I am just wondering, do you pull the girl's hair and kick sand and everything at your block parties? Do your "friends" (I use the word loosely) try to help you learn to behave? Are you invited to the block party? Ever been invited back??
Another thing,
Did you attend Kindergarten? Perhaps you were so smart you skipped it? Have you heard of "everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten"?
Just wondering...
Maybe I could send you the poster and you could study it... not that we don't think you use good manners or anything...I'm just sayin'...;)
Post a Comment