When you go to youtube.com you can do a search for a specific video, or you can just browse their top-rated or top-viewed videos. When you watch a video, to the right there are two boxes that say "URL" and "Embed." If you just want to post a link to the page with the video, you copy and paste the URL. If you want to post the video within a page (as I do), then you copy and paste the HTML code by "Embed."
I don't think you can use HTML in the comments section of the blog. But you can post the URL if you ever find a video you'd like to share. You can use HTML when creating posts on the main page. Once you play around with it a little bit and realize the capabilities it has, it really is an amazing site.
Either that or she was drunk. I really thought she was very funny, bright and down to earth when she used to appear on Letterman.
This was just sad. The lyrics were ill advised, it was just a complete disaster. I did like how she groaned when she rolled of the piano, though.
All those years building credibility and now this. Her Howard Dean moment. Remixers made Howard Dean's Scream funky and danceable, now let's see what they do with this.
6 comments:
this thing ain't working right...
i get two seconds and that's it...
Thanks!
I finally saw it. Geez she was horrible. She should put out an album and tour with William Hung.
Hmmm... I wonder if Yao Ming can sing? I'd buy a ticket to see Ming Chung Hung.
Their big finale could be a rendition of:
Everybody Ming Chung Hung tonight! Everybody Ming Chung Hung tonight!
(sang to the tune of "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight")
When you go to youtube.com you can do a search for a specific video, or you can just browse their top-rated or top-viewed videos. When you watch a video, to the right there are two boxes that say "URL" and "Embed." If you just want to post a link to the page with the video, you copy and paste the URL. If you want to post the video within a page (as I do), then you copy and paste the HTML code by "Embed."
I don't think you can use HTML in the comments section of the blog. But you can post the URL if you ever find a video you'd like to share. You can use HTML when creating posts on the main page. Once you play around with it a little bit and realize the capabilities it has, it really is an amazing site.
How sad, She clearly had something very painful lodged in her throat and she went out there and performed anyway. What showmanship.
Either that or she was drunk. I really thought she was very funny, bright and down to earth when she used to appear on Letterman.
This was just sad. The lyrics were ill advised, it was just a complete disaster. I did like how she groaned when she rolled of the piano, though.
All those years building credibility and now this. Her Howard Dean moment. Remixers made Howard Dean's Scream funky and danceable, now let's see what they do with this.
Post a Comment