Here is a brief overview of my schedule for the next few weeks:
Nov. 14 – Final Research & Writing memo due
Nov. 21 – Go to Moscow Ballet presentation of The Nutcracker at
Nov. 23 – Thanksgiving
Nov. 30 – Last day of classes
Dec. 4 – My 33rd birthday
Dec. 5 – Civ. Pro. final (1-5 p.m.)
Dec. 8 – Contracts final (1-5 p.m.)
Dec. 9 – Begin Christmas break
Jan. 8 – First day of Spring semester
Needless to say, I will be a little busy until Dec. 9. So I won’t be posting on here at least until then. I appreciate all your prayers and words of encouragement. Until then, I must retreat to my cave. Peace out, homies.

4 comments:
He forgot to mention the arrival of 2 of his favorite sisters-in-law and nephew on November 30th, and their departure on January 4th. (Plus his father-in-law's birthday, also on January 4th!) I'm sure he just didn't mention that because everyone already knows, but I have no doubt that those things are VERY HIGH on his important agenda list!!! =)
We'll miss ya on here, Johnny old boy!!!
Why do you have to watch Jeshanah on Nov. 21st?
Isn't she old enough to take care of herself?
She doesn't need a babysitter.
HARDEHARHAR!!
Okay, I know I said I wouldn't be posting here for awhile, but I just had to vent...
- People who talk at a non-whispering level in the library should be beaten within an inch of their lives. And people who talk on their cell phones, then recount the conversation to the friend who was sitting right next to them the whole time, deserve no such mercy.
That is all...
your list looks like mine. 1L + parenthood don't mix too well.
Best of luck
Post a Comment