... and the medication I took five hours ago, the ones with the drowsiness warning labels (DO NOT OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY!) has me completely wired.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bold, rich and hearty, and great with butter and jam.
11 comments:
You should have called, I was still up, too. For hours!! I didn't go to sleep until about 3:30 AZ time last night. =)
And you should have operated some heavy machinery too!
Super Bowl V : 1971
Winner: Baltimore Colts
...I was pretty sure Unitas won the SB
But you said "Super Bowl III," which they lost.
Meh...off by two years...ok. *grin*
But I thought you said the Colts had never won a SB?
Indy Colts.
Stay in School. Say no to drugs.
Right after Chicago scored on the opening kickoff I turned to my friend and said "remember Ohio St. vs. Florida?" I then made the following predictions which came true:
1) Chicago would not score over 21 points in the game.
2) Indy would win by at least 10.
Prognostication skillz par excellence! (pronounce the final syllable “-ahnss”)
Israel, you are so smart. I wish I was smart enough to have made that same connection. Alas, the thought never occurred to me that Ted Ginn had run back the opening kickoff off the college football national championship game, yet his team lost by a large margin.
High praise from John H!
Thanks, whenever anyone tells me I'm smart it reminds me of the time I was in elementary school and a teacher told me "Very good work, you are very smart for a Mexican."
I remember angrily thinking, "What do you mean for a Mexican? I do the best work, period."
I know she was trying to be nice, but it still makes me mad every time I think about it...
Wow, that is bad. That's like Joe Biden saying that Barack Obama is the first clean, articulate African-American to come along.
And Tony Dungy is the first Super Bowl champion, head coach, African-American to come along...
Post a Comment