Bold, rich and hearty, and great with butter and jam.
Hope you get feeling better soon!
israel i have a great defense for you, Just they the hooker was a republican and was setting the democrate up.
I'm glad we could hang out at Pokagon, just wish you were feeling better.
Sounds like fun to me, John! Don't know what you're complaining about. Some people are just never happy... haha! Hope you feel better soon!!!
Praying you'll feel better soon. I know - it's NO fun!! :(You've got to be better to come to the B-Ball game on Friday! :)Bauer - 24 ;)
Hope you feel better...My mom is having heart surgery the 25th. Just thought I'd let you know in case you hadn't heard.
Israel,What exactly are they planning to do to your mom? Bi-pass? Zion hasn't mentioned anything recently.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. We'll be praying for your mom.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hope you get feeling better soon!
israel i have a great defense for you, Just they the hooker was a republican and was setting the democrate up.
I'm glad we could hang out at Pokagon, just wish you were feeling better.
Sounds like fun to me, John! Don't know what you're complaining about. Some people are just never happy... haha! Hope you feel better soon!!!
Praying you'll feel better soon. I know - it's NO fun!! :(
You've got to be better to come to the B-Ball game on Friday! :)
Bauer - 24 ;)
Hope you feel better...
My mom is having heart surgery the 25th. Just thought I'd let you know in case you hadn't heard.
Israel,
What exactly are they planning to do to your mom? Bi-pass? Zion hasn't mentioned anything recently.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. We'll be praying for your mom.
Post a Comment