Friday, March 28, 2008

This made me chuckle for some reason

8 comments:

Elisabeth (Bauer) Holsapple said...

Hahaha *ahem* Yes, that is definite "chuckle" worthy! :)

Oh yeah, on a side note - read PM's latest post - props to him. :)

Unknown said...

(I'll say it so ... ah ... "somebody" doesn't have to)

That is clearly an example of racist police officers abusing their power over a minority citizen. Clearly.

Israel said...

I don't know if the photo is fake or not, but I have no respect for someone who requires a shot gut to subdue a suspect who is on the ground in a wristlock while armed backup stands by. An idiot like that would probably end up shooting himself in the leg...

Unknown said...

Yet another story you won't see on national news.

Woman kills intruder, wounds husband in home invasion

In the struggle, the husband was shot in the arm. She did better than some SWAT teams, and likely avoided being raped and possibly widowed.

This sort of thing Happens. All. The. Time. I could post these stories every day.

Unknown said...

...maybe it's because people successfully defending themselves is so common it isn't news?

Hully said...

PMB, but shouldn't we just let the police handle it? What do private citizens need guns for? They should just call 9-1-1!

Or not: Woman shot 5 times as she calls 9-1-1 pleading for help
WEST COVINA – An intruder shot a woman as many as five times as he chased her around her gated, high-security mansion while she called 911, investigators said.

Hsiao Hsu, 45, the mother of two, was shot and killed just before noon Wednesday as she pleaded with a 911 dispatcher for help. Her attacker chased her around the house and at least two of the shots were fired as she talked with the dispatcher, authorities told the San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

She was pronounced dead at her home.


When seconds count, the police are only minutes away...

Israel said...

Okay, time for a new post John...

And hopefully the new post won't be another right-wing gun porn pic that caters to the deranged power fantasies of repressed wackos.

(Did I mention that I used to be a psychology student?)

Jeshanah said...

Who's wacko?!