Today – Thursday, October 12, at 12:32 p.m. – I saw the first snow flakes of the winter.
I was driving south on
Winter is a lot like that one friend that everyone has. They arrive at your house and you’re very excited to see them. It’s been a long time and the sight of them brings back a lot of great memories. You think about the many wonderful times that you had together and look forward to many more great memories. You laugh and frolic and make merry.
Then you ask them to leave. It’s late, you’re tired, and you want to go to bed.
BUT THEY WON’T LEAVE!
So you just sit there stewing, contemplating the many ways you could kill them without getting caught.
Or maybe that’s just me…

7 comments:
Your sociopathic guest must be a Republican; a Democrat would know better.
(sorry...couldn't resist)
Sharla:
That story about the 91-year-old didn't have any extra infor regarding his motivation for becoming a lawyer.
I do know about a younger guy in California (60's I think) who took the Bar 56 times (something like that) before he passed.
He had just always wanted to be a lawyer but things kept coming up and he could never get time to study for the bar exam properly because he had kids and work and etc.
He was persistent and taking the bar exam probably got to be a hobby. It's very expensive to take so he probably spent many thousands of dollars before he graduated.
With John in first year law, that is a really scary story. Yikes!
John...Jeremy Hamilton, Michael Jenkins and sat at Arby's last night and quoted every Mitch Hedberg joke we could think of...Good times, for us at least. The other people there were confused, and probably slightly annoyed.
I saw my first snowflakes of the year today as well. I am already ready for that long lost friend to become lost again...
The secret to being a good lawyer is in trying to channel your sociopathic and psychopathic urges in a productive way.
Most serial killers are white, male, clean-cut, heterosexual Republicans in their 30's.
Lots of them are law students
(Remember Ted Bundy?)
(I'm just guessing on the Republican part.)
winters coming winters coming yeah yeah good old winters coming.
Should be great 60 degree weather!
winters coming winters coming yeah yeah good old winters coming.
Should be great 60 degree weather!
Post a Comment