Monday, October 09, 2006

Reason No. 27 why I wish Chad Johnson was a Cleveland Brown

“Boo-yah!”

“Heh, boo-no. Next.”

7 comments:

Israel said...

Who do you think would win a majority of the (Christian) Republican votes in the next election.

A ticket of Jimmy Swaggert and Jim Bakker for President and VP, or a Ticket of Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton as President and VP respectively.

I bet the house Swaggert-Bakker would get more votes.

Anonymous said...

(back on topic)
I love that clip!

"Sizzling bacon action!"
"We can do smoke."

"TD" Johnson and Kellen "my 90% is better than anyone else's 100%" Winslow on the same team? Boo-Yah!

Hully said...

If we could ever keep an offensive line healthy, we might have pretty decent team. The Browns have been killed by injuries this year, primarily on the line and in the defensive secondary. That fact that they have even been in games this year is a testament to how good this team can be once it gets healthy and gets into a rhythm.

Israel said...

This Just In:

John is not the world's oldest law student.

Last weekend 91-year-old Allan Stewart of Austrailia received his law degree. He told the Associated Press that he finished the six year course in four and a half years, because "time is of the essence."

Jeshanah said...

What is the point? Seriously... that it ridiculous. He will probably die during his first case.

Israel said...

The point is -- keep living until you die.

What should he be doing?

Sitting on a rocking chair, waiting for the grim reaper?

You go Gramps, show them whipper-snappers how to litigate!

Sharla said...

I wonder if he always wanted to be a lawyer and stuff kept happening like kids and grandkids and great-grandkids and great-great...well, you get the idea, and he just couldn't get to law school, or if he just woke up one morning and thought "I've done just about everything, now what can I do? I know! I'll go to law school and become a lawyer!" What's the rest of the story?