Why have John and Sharla dropped their affiliation with the GOP?
By the way, that was one of the stupidest videos I ever saw. We'll see how that baloney plays out on election day.
If the American public is stupid enough to think that all is hunky dory because of a bunch of five second sound bites and bunch of misleading tripe, then we will get the administration we deserve.
Vote Republican, we're perverted hypocritical, stupid, arrogant and corrupt. (But Hillary is really ugly and Gore and Ted Kennedy are funny looking so vote for us!)
I'm voting Republican just for the simple fact that they had such a fun song playing in the background of that little video clip!!! I'm just that dumb!
I do however agree with Israel about the domestic violence clip though, John. I laughed, but I also thought, hmmmm. (However, I reserve the right to put it on my blog in November....) =)
Funny, you must have watched a different clip than I did. :-)
I'm not affiliated with the GOP either (didn't vote in primaries...am not a member). But, the people for which I can vote in November that tend to agree with my values frequently tend to be Republicans.
The warning pops up whenever anyone "flags" a video as offensive, no matter the reason. So I could find a video of a boy scout helping an old woman across the street, flag it as offensive, and then anyone who wanted to see it from then on would need to verify that they were 18. Appearantly someone is offended by Elmo. Or maybe Martha Stewart.
Orange County Republican congressional candidate Tan D. Nguyen sent a letter threatening Hispanic immigrant voters with arrest.
EVEN THOUGH THOSE PEOPLE ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE!!
State and federal officials were investigating the letter, which was written in Spanish and mailed to an estimated 14,000 Democratic voters in central Orange County. It warns, "You are advised that if your residence in this country is illegal or you are an immigrant, voting in a federal election is a crime that could result in jail time."
Immigrants who are adult naturalized citizens are eligible to vote.
This is not the county's first dispute over alleged intimidation of Hispanic voters. In 1988, Republican Assembly candidate Curt Pringle posted uniformed "security guards" at 20 predominantly Hispanic voting places in Orange County.
Republicans said the guards were stationed to prevent noncitizens from casting ballots. Pringle and the county GOP paid $400,000 to settle a civil rights lawsuit alleging intimidation of Hispanic voters.
WHENEVER I START TO WONDER WHY I HATE REPUBLICANS SO MUCH, THEY GIVE ME ANOTHER REASON.
17 comments:
I love it!
P.S.
Why vote Republican? Yea, they have their issues, but look at the alternatives!
Let me guess, Jack has a brother named Paul Michael?
I thought you were against domestic violence, John? That video was down-right distuuurbing, don'tcha know?
PMB.
Ask yourself this.
Why have John and Sharla dropped their affiliation with the GOP?
By the way, that was one of the stupidest videos I ever saw. We'll see how that baloney plays out on election day.
If the American public is stupid enough to think that all is hunky dory because of a bunch of five second sound bites and bunch of misleading tripe, then we will get the administration we deserve.
Vote Republican, we're perverted hypocritical, stupid, arrogant and corrupt. (But Hillary is really ugly and Gore and Ted Kennedy are funny looking so vote for us!)
I'm voting Republican just for the simple fact that they had such a fun song playing in the background of that little video clip!!! I'm just that dumb!
I do however agree with Israel about the domestic violence clip though, John. I laughed, but I also thought, hmmmm. (However, I reserve the right to put it on my blog in November....) =)
The real reason I am no longer a Republican:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10KvCgdINqM
I can't see anything, John.
Copy and paste the URL into your browser address bar.
Israel,
Funny, you must have watched a different clip than I did. :-)
I'm not affiliated with the GOP either (didn't vote in primaries...am not a member). But, the people for which I can vote in November that tend to agree with my values frequently tend to be Republicans.
Um, John...
I went to view your clip, but got this message asking me to login and verify my age:
"This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.
To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older"
Yeah, that's what I got, too. I was kinda scared to go view it, but I finally got it and it's pretty funny.
The warning pops up whenever anyone "flags" a video as offensive, no matter the reason. So I could find a video of a boy scout helping an old woman across the street, flag it as offensive, and then anyone who wanted to see it from then on would need to verify that they were 18. Appearantly someone is offended by Elmo. Or maybe Martha Stewart.
Ok...I just watched it.
Frankly, I don't care if W doesn't care about muppets!
As long as he supports G.I. Joes and hotwheels, that's all that matters!
(LOL)
Originally posted by Israel on another thread:
THOSE LOVEABLE REPUBLICANS ARE AT IT AGAIN!!!
Orange County Republican congressional candidate
Tan D. Nguyen sent a letter threatening Hispanic immigrant voters with arrest.
EVEN THOUGH THOSE PEOPLE ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE!!
State and federal officials were investigating the letter, which was written in Spanish and mailed to an estimated 14,000 Democratic voters in central Orange County. It warns, "You are advised that if your residence in this country is illegal or you are an immigrant, voting in a federal election is a crime that could result in jail time."
Immigrants who are adult naturalized citizens are eligible to vote.
This is not the county's first dispute over alleged intimidation of Hispanic voters. In 1988, Republican Assembly candidate Curt Pringle posted uniformed "security guards" at 20 predominantly Hispanic voting places in Orange County.
Republicans said the guards were stationed to prevent noncitizens from casting ballots. Pringle and the county GOP paid $400,000 to settle a civil rights lawsuit alleging intimidation of Hispanic voters.
WHENEVER I START TO WONDER WHY I HATE REPUBLICANS SO MUCH, THEY GIVE ME ANOTHER REASON.
Sorry, Israel. I wanted to keep that other post politics free.
The one thing about what you did with the domestic violence thing is I don't know where to post now.
Post wherever you want. If you want to talk about domestic violence, post there. If you want to talk about something else, post somewhere else.
Post a Comment