Just as it is set for a major expansion, word on the street is that Beaner's is changing its brand.That's right. This blogger's favorite home for caffeinated beverages has gone P.C. No longer will it continue to insult and disparage our friends and brothers from South of the border.
Turns out the founders/owners of the company (and one of the girls working behind the counter when I stopped in for a mocha latte this afternoon) didn't know that "beaners" was considered a derogatory term for Mexicans.
No word on what the new name will be. But my sources indicate that it will start with a "B" so that they can keep the orange and black "B" logo.

12 comments:
Better Brew? Bubba's? Beanable's? Beanalicious? =)
Do you have the Coasters you promised???
Bigots? Oh wait...
Israel, I couldn't get you any coasters. But I did get you a cup. I just need to get a couple bucks so I can afford to ship it out.
PMB, Jess thinks you're a riot.
did mom and dad head home yet?
Yes, they left this morning right at 6:00.
Justin, what day do you have to pay for that final hotel?
Lemme know where you want the check (checks) sent, John.
Plus please e-mailmein pdf format all the cases you cited ASAP.
I need to include copies with the brief I file with the court.
Check your email...
JOhn check your e-mail as the list of cases has changed...
This just in:
Unfortunately for the good of mankind and the sake of political correctness, 'Cracker Barrel' has decided that they will not be changing their name.
there is no joy in Crackerville, great PC has struck out.
LOL Roger!
Post a Comment