Friday, June 08, 2007

One step at a time

So, umm, the transfer thing isn't going to work out -- unless I decide to transfer to some two-bit "we'll-take-anyone" school in Timbuktu. I got the word from the Dean this morning. At a minimum I'll be sitting out a year.

As much of a bummer as this is, it may be for the best. I take that back; it is for the best. It may not seem like it right now. But it will be. I'm looking forward to a lot more time with my family. The softball player is excited about the news; that much I do know.

So I'll take a year off and reassess the situation then. Maybe law isn't for me. I don't know. As disappointed as I am in recent events, there is also a certain feeling of liberation, like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Since you will wait a year, will you return to Toledo and then have start from scratch, or will you get some credit for this first year?

P.S.
I feel so honored...and Lo! My blog is third on your link list. I suppose I must needs post regularly to advance and achieve the coveted first spot. Haha.

Hully said...

IF I return, it would probably be to UT, and I would get to keep the credits I earned.

Israel said...

Well at least you have plenty of time to think about it and make the right decision.

Jeshanah said...

Umm, the coveted first spot is already and will remain taken!! By me!!! Mwahhahaha!

Unknown said...

@Jeshanah
You'd like to think so, wouldn't you? *sticks out tong*