Sunday, April 15, 2007

Finals Time

I will be taking a hiatus from the blogosphere over the next three weeks. I have one week of class left, then two weeks of finals, with five finals in an 11-day span.

I covet your prayers. This is a make-or-break time for me.

9 comments:

Sharla said...

I will be praying for you and trusting that you will do well. Just do your best, that is all anyone can do.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, John! We're in your corner, cheering and rooting for you!! GO JOHN,GOOOO!!!! =)

Jeshanah said...

John, John, he's the man... if he can't do it... NO ONE CAN!!!!!

John, John, you can do it... if you put your mind to it!!!

2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits, a dollar... all for Johnnyboy... Stand up and holler!!!!
Wooooooo, JOHN, alright, you're number one!!!! (does cartwheel... I was never very good at those, but on here I can do it perfectly!!)

Whew!! That was exhausting!!!



I will be praying for you, John! I know you'll do great!!

Israel said...

Do your best and know that whatever happens was meant to happen, and will be for the best.

Buena Suerte!!

Jeshanah said...

P.S.
I like the new nick, John!

Hully said...

That's from Coach Adams. I was Hully and James was Hully Jr.

Jeshanah said...

Ha! Bet he loved that!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on exams. And it is a make it or break it time. And grades for the appellate bried come out in less than 3 weeks. ***shivers***********

Unknown said...

John, good luck on your Property final tomorrow. My prayers will be with you.