The old nursery rhyme goes that little girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. If so, someone must have bumped God's elbow when he was measuring out the portions for a certain little girl seven years ago today, because she has an abundance of each.
Happy birthday, my Princess. You bring me joy beyond measure and I thank God for the past seven years and for the years to come. I hope they are happy ones for you.
Love,
Daddy
XOXO (and they never stop)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NESSA!!!! We are so proud of you!!! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you! Love, Aunt Becca, Uncle Heppie and Brandon
Happy Birthday, Kiddo!! I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! I love you and I miss you so much!!!! See you soon! Love, Nanny
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!
Happy B-day.
John almost makes me wish I had a little girl.
Almost!
(Then I remember what guys are like and I quickly repent.)
"(Then I remember what guys are like and I quickly repent.)"
Now you know why the Founders included the Second Amendment.
Now I know why you guys like shot guns so much.
Hey, John, does this mean that I'm allowed to post pics of Ness now, too? ...Because before you said you didn't want her pic on the net?
*CoNfuSeD*
Happy Birthday Janessa! Hope you are having fun in Toledo!
Shan and Becca, you should see a pic of her in her Easter dress. It's aqua and adorable and we got the matching purse and hairbow and the matching dress for her American Girl doll from Strasburg Children. You got to see it.
Shan, I prefer to keep them on my blog because I track who visits my blog pretty closely. I just feel more comfortable that way.
Oh, yeah, I guess that's true; plus my blog is more popular than yours...
=P
"plus my blog is more popular than yours..."
And that's the way, uh-huh, I like it, uh-huh uh-huh...
Out of curiosity, how do you keep people from viewing the You Tube video? Is there a way for you to 'track' who looks at that?
Also, is you 'tracking' who comes on your blog really going to keep predators away when it only takes like 2 seconds to save a pic off the net to their computer? They could have them all downloaded and be gone selling their 'photo-shopped' versions by the time you found out that someone else had been on your blog...
I'm not going to post pics of her on my blog, as per your wishes, I'm just saying, how do you know I'm the only one who wants to? Once you put something on the net, it's pretty much up for grabs... and I thought the whole reason you didn't want pics of her online was for her safety.
pretty lamo excuso!
Shan, check your inbox.
Anonymous, "Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado." -- Menander
got it.
Post a Comment