Bold, rich and hearty, and great with butter and jam.
Haha, saw that one on Tommy's xanga site the other day. It's "Completely uncalled for"!!!
Tommy has a xanga site? What's the link?
http://www.xanga.com/TommyLewis1425
Half the church is on Xanga!? Who knew?
I know! I never knew before I moved! Becca told me about them! Fun, Fun, Fun, Huh?!!?!
Tommy's is actually one of the best looking Xanga sites I've seen. Most of them are so poorly designed that they're nearly impossible to read.
I wholeheartedly concur!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Haha, saw that one on Tommy's xanga site the other day. It's "Completely uncalled for"!!!
Tommy has a xanga site? What's the link?
http://www.xanga.com/TommyLewis1425
Half the church is on Xanga!? Who knew?
I know! I never knew before I moved! Becca told me about them! Fun, Fun, Fun, Huh?!!?!
Tommy's is actually one of the best looking Xanga sites I've seen. Most of them are so poorly designed that they're nearly impossible to read.
I wholeheartedly concur!
Post a Comment