skip to main | skip to sidebar

Coffee and Toast

Bold, rich and hearty, and great with butter and jam.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Civil Procedure is confusing

That is all.
Posted by Hully at 1:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Hully
"You can either call me Mr. Keating, or if you're slightly more daring, O Captain my Captain."
View my complete profile

Links

  • Dragged 2 AZ
  • Holsapple Family
  • Ohio CCW Forums
  • Bersa Talk
  • Shakespearean Insulter

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (78)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2006 (83)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • da Matta goes home!
      • Danny Glover is an idiot
      • Take me out to the ballgame
      • Quote of the Day
      • Toledo vs. Tucson
      • Prayer request
      • Toledo 37, Kansas 31 (2 OT)
      • Backbackbackbackback...
      • I know I shouldn’t be blogging in class…
      • Carpe diem, or something
      • Best "Knock, Knock" joke ever
      • Civil Procedure is confusing
      • "I don't care if I never get back..."
      • Yesssss! I am with charger!
      • da Matta is awake!
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (4)