In the first OT,
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Toledo 37, Kansas 31 (2 OT)
Wow! What a game. (ESPN highlights) Toledo got behind early, then took the lead just before the half with a 40-yard touchdown pass to red-shirt freshman Stephen Williams in double coverage on a 4th-and-15 (see pics below; if you click on the third pic, you can see me in the upper middle portion of the pic). Kansas retook the lead before the Rockets come storming back again with a 1-yard TD run on a 4th-and-goal and an 85-yard interception return by true freshman Barry Church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
WOw!! How long did it take you to find yourself in that pic? There's so many people, I can barely tell it's you.
Actually, it only took a couple minutes. If you notice the Greek letters in the middle of the picture right in front of a couple guys in blue wigs, I knew I was about a half-dozen rows behind them. Also, directly to my left was my buddy Josh, who is bald and wears glasses. He was easier to identify.
And what exactly if anything, does this have to do with Civil Procedure may I ask?
"And what exactly if anything, does this have to do with Civil Procedure may I ask?"
Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
Which is exactly why I went.
Freshman 15? Pffft. I've lost almost 10 pounds since I got here.
P.S. Tell Darcy I said Hi.
Post a Comment