Thanks, Israel. That really does mean a lot to me. I greatly appreciate the advice and support you've given me. You're aces in my book. (Except for that whole Democrat thing. ;) )
Hey guys, if you could also say a prayer for a good friend of mine here at school. No one has seen him for a couple days, he isn't answering his cell phone, and his Facebook profile has been deleted. Just last week he and I were talking about doing some trap shooting together this summer. I'm very concerned for him.
He was really really really stressing out about exams and we think he may have just quit and gone home. We think we've figured out why he wasn't answering his phone; we remembered that he dropped it in a toilet the other day. So it might not be as urgent as originally thought. But he has been very heavy on my heart the last week or so.
11 comments:
Good luck John! I've been sending little prayers your way.
Not saying they'll do any good, but at least I'm trying...
Thanks, Israel. That really does mean a lot to me. I greatly appreciate the advice and support you've given me. You're aces in my book. (Except for that whole Democrat thing. ;) )
A+:
Eyes on the prize.
Hey guys, if you could also say a prayer for a good friend of mine here at school. No one has seen him for a couple days, he isn't answering his cell phone, and his Facebook profile has been deleted. Just last week he and I were talking about doing some trap shooting together this summer. I'm very concerned for him.
What's your friend's name?
I will definitely put him on my prayer list.
PMB, I'd rather not post his name publicly.
He was really really really stressing out about exams and we think he may have just quit and gone home. We think we've figured out why he wasn't answering his phone; we remembered that he dropped it in a toilet the other day. So it might not be as urgent as originally thought. But he has been very heavy on my heart the last week or so.
22 hours, 39 minutes...
Not that I'm counting...
22 hours, 39 minutes...
Not that I'm counting...
Obviously not. Good luck tomorrow and suck a mint!
Quick update, my friend is ok. He just dropped the last two classes and went home. He is going to come back in the fall.
I will make a new post later. Right now I have a beautiful seven-year-old who wants some attention.
Still waiting for you to heave a sigh of relief on here. The semester is over, we don't mind if you go a little nuts.
Glad to hear your friend was alright.
Post a Comment