Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fred Thompson vs. Michael Moore

In case you missed it, filmmaker Michael Moore, in an effort to promote his new left-wing propaganda film “Sicko,” challenged former Tennessee Senator and potential Republican presidential candidate Fred Thompson to a debate on U.S. healthcare vs. Cuban healthcare.

Thompson replied to Moore’s challenge in a 38-second video clip that is making the rounds on the Internet.

Link: Brief bio on Nicolás Guillén Landrián

4 comments:

Israel said...

Hee! Hee! He called Michael Moore crazy! I wonder who's made more money in Hollywood, Moore or that two bit toady, Thompson?

Can somebody please explain to me why the Republicans are fascinated with electing two-bit actors to public office.

I think it's because their corporate masters know that all it takes to get one of their puppets elected is millions of dollars and an idiot who can deliver a one-liner off of a script like ol' Ronnie Reagan. Then Nancy Reagan runs the country for eight years with the help of her astrologer.

More Questions:

Is that a Cuban cee-gar tough guy?

Man are you presidential or what?
I think I'll switch to Republican just so I can vote for this cee-gar smoking paragon of manliness.

I just wish he had muscles like our cee-gar smoking steroid stallion Mr. Ah-nold Schawrzezezeaezeneggar

Then I bet you John would truly swoon...

Sharla said...

Oh, Israel, say it ain't so! Tell me you are NOT a fan of that horrible Michael Moore. Ugghhhh! I can't talk to you if you really admire HIM! ugghhh!

Jeshanah said...

Isn't he the guy from Law and Order?!! How could anyone not like him?!?!

Unknown said...

Michael Moore is not exactly on my good list but let's be fair, that response was less than a cheap shot. Not only was it not clever it wasn't even funny.

A loud "boo!" for actors and other entertainment related celebrities poking their powdered noses into places they don't belong.