Dateline: Boston"Short, fat people may get rights"
BOSTON -- Ellen Frankel stands just 4-foot-8 inches tall, a size that allowed larger co-workers to playfully scoop her up at the office and make remarks about her height. Some even patted her on the head.Lawmakers are considering complaints such as hers as they review a bill that would make Massachusetts just the second state to bar discrimination based on height or weight.
''People in authority will very easily make comments about height that they wouldn't make about race or gender,'' said Frankel, a Marblehead author.
It's about time! I want to be able to go out in public without people asking me how tall I am, what size shoe I wear, where I played basketball, or how the weather is! I want to be able to walk into a clothing store and actually try on clothes in my size without being told, "Oh, we only carry that size on our Web site. You'll have to order it and wait 5-7 days." Forget that! I want to wear it today! It's offensive, annoying, and discriminatory!
DISCLAIMER: The above comments are sarcastic in nature, sort of...

11 comments:
ROFL!! I love the picture!!! lol
I'm sure Josh is crazy about it too! Especially with the headline!
oh yeah, he'll love it!! hehehe
Who is the super tall circus freak standing next to that normal sized guy in the picture?
lol Israel
Israel, you should be ashamed of your bigotry and intolerance of tall people.
You should be ashamed that you take up more space than is reasonably necessary. That is so greedy.
Think of all the extra cotton trees that are brutally killed to clothe your gargantuan frame. Think of the extra cows that have to die to keep you in belts, shoes and jackets. I bet you use more water when you shower not to mention all the extra toilet paper you use.
Tall people are so inefficient...
Stop wasting space!!
ROFL! You guys are so funny! This is a good one.
Hopefully everyone out there who has their doubts can now see how persuasive you both try to be on ANY argument, regardless how silly.
You both crack me up. Almost daily! :)
umm cotton isnt grown on trees
I know that, that was supposed to make it funnier!
(sigh!)
some even patted her on the head
Hahaha! As a tall person who can't relate, that's hilarious.
Post a Comment