Right now as the ceiling fan whirs overhead in the bedroom it is making a tapping/clicking sound that sounds exactly like the "beat" in Heywood Bank's song "Toast."
Now the song is stuck in my head and I can't stop laughing.
"FRENCH TOAST!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great...
Now Gabriel and Miguel won't stop yelling "Yeah Toast!!"
lol
Aaawww. I wish I could hear 'em! :)
Annghghg Toast!!
John I have a proposition for you that will
1) sharpen your research and writing skills
2) Pay you 50 bucks an hour
3) Allow you to list the prestigious California firm of Ramirez & Associates as a reference
Are you in?
It's easy...
The question is...
Arbitration Agreements are usually upheld as valid in California Courts -- however:
I have a monolingual Spanish Speaking Client (Doesn't speak English) and he was told to sign an Arbitration Agreement by his employer.
He signed it even though it was in English and he didn't know what it meant.
The employer (Pep Boys) had a copy of the Agreement in Spanish that they could have provided to him, but they didn't even though they knew he didn't speak English.
Now Pep Boys is trying to compel him to go through arbitration, claiming that he gave up all rights to go to court.
They are moving to compel arbitration and I need someone do the research and write a simple little brief putting forward the best legal argument against their motion to compel which I expect to be filed tomorrow.
Let me know...
Give me a call. I have some questions for you.
Post a Comment