Jess says my blog is hard to read because it is so dark. But I like the layout and colors I have. Perhaps it would be easier if I changed the font and bumped it up a notch in size.
Here are the choices I have available. Which is easiest to read?
Arial
"It is both foolish and wicked to teach the average man who is not well off that some wrong or injustice has been done him, and that he should hope for redress elsewhere than in his own industry, honesty, and intelligence." -- Theodore Roosevelt
Courier
"It is both foolish and wicked to teach the average man who is not well off that some wrong or injustice has been done him, and that he should hope for redress elsewhere than in his own industry, honesty, and intelligence." -- Theodore Roosevelt
Georgia
"It is both foolish and wicked to teach the average man who is not well off that some wrong or injustice has been done him, and that he should hope for redress elsewhere than in his own industry, honesty, and intelligence." -- Theodore Roosevelt
Lucinda Grande
"It is both foolish and wicked to teach the average man who is not well off that some wrong or injustice has been done him, and that he should hope for redress elsewhere than in his own industry, honesty, and intelligence." -- Theodore Roosevelt
Times
"It is both foolish and wicked to teach the average man who is not well off that some wrong or injustice has been done him, and that he should hope for redress elsewhere than in his own industry, honesty, and intelligence." -- Theodore Roosevelt
Trebuchet
"It is both foolish and wicked to teach the average man who is not well off that some wrong or injustice has been done him, and that he should hope for redress elsewhere than in his own industry, honesty, and intelligence." -- Theodore Roosevelt
Verdana
"It is both foolish and wicked to teach the average man who is not well off that some wrong or injustice has been done him, and that he should hope for redress elsewhere than in his own industry, honesty, and intelligence." -- Theodore Roosevelt
Webdings
"It is both foolish and wicked to teach the average man who is not well off that some wrong or injustice has been done him, and that he should hope for redress elsewhere than in his own industry, honesty, and intelligence." -- Theodore Roosevelt
Let me know what you think.
John
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I like the last one. Very artsy
I can read all but the last one, but I guess "Georgia" is the best one in my opinion. I do think that the last one is the most fun, though.
Jess likes Verdana.
actually either Verdana or Ariel.
Then why did you ask??
Because I wanted to get everyone else's opinion too.
I'm thoughtful like that.
who cares I can read all of them?
Post a Comment