As far as JA and SH, while they are certainly attractive, I don't know what kind of study partners they would make, what with their busy schedules and all.
UT's legal clinic handles a lot of domestic violence cases. With everything we have been through in the past couple months, I definitely want to do some work helping battered women. This whole experience has been a real eye opener.
Well, we may or may not replace our current Nanny when she leaves in late November. Although it's looking more and more like she'll be asking to return in January.
My M-I-L had nothing to do with it. Although I must admit, I was thinking about the evil things she would say when I was interviewing 50 or so nannys, especially young, good looking ones. I could just imagine what would happen if I hired one that looked like the nanny that Tiger Woods married.
"Oh, you know how those Mexicans are, they can't resist a blonde in a skirt! He just hired her because he wants to have an affair!"
So the fat, ugly ones got a few extra points in my book. The one we've had for the past four years is great because she is a licensed psychologist in Mexico, so she's educated and able to deal with my weird kids.
I might have considered hiring a "manny" like Brittany Spears, but then my M-I-L would have said something like, "Oh, you know those Mexicans and their latent homosexual tendencies, he'll be having an affair with the manny before you know it!"
I'm convinced that my M-I-L is constantly rooting for me to have an affair so her daughter can come to her senses and return to the nest. She's always telling her daughter that I'll be having an affair any time now, so she'd better keep an eye on me and not not trust me. She's also convinced that I've brainwashed her daughter and I'll start to abuse her grandkids and batter her daughter any second. (You know how those Mexicans are.)
I know it's kinda sick, but that's just the way it is.
21 comments:
Donation: How about a live-in mother-in-law to keep an eye on you and make sure you don't spend too much time studying with shapely coeds?
Silly Israel. Everybody knows I already have the best looking study partner around.
Wow! Who is it, Jessica Alba or Salma Hayak?
My M-I-L claimed that I was going to have an affair with our Nanny and told my wife as much.
Even though she is way older than me not the least bit attractive, and almost outweighs me even though I am at least ten inches taller than her.
Why? Because she's Mexican and I'm Mexican and we can't help our hot Latin blood from boiling...
just to clarify, the aforementioned description was of my nanny, not my wife.
As far as JA and SH, while they are certainly attractive, I don't know what kind of study partners they would make, what with their busy schedules and all.
Sounds like your M-I-L has some bigotry issues.
Ya think?
I'm kind of observant that way.
Well I was gonna donate a bunch of money to your cause, but then the wife hands me me some invite to some battered woman's shelter fund raiser.
That's gonna cost me a couple hundred smackers so I'm like...
"Hmmm, Goofy Giant Republican or Battered Women? Battered Woman or Goofy Giant Republican?"
I went with the battered women.
Good call. They need the money more than I do.
UT's legal clinic handles a lot of domestic violence cases. With everything we have been through in the past couple months, I definitely want to do some work helping battered women. This whole experience has been a real eye opener.
I saw you were in the market for a new nanny on another blog, didn't I?
Did your M-I-L make you get rid of the Mexican one?
That's so funny.
Well, we may or may not replace our current Nanny when she leaves in late November. Although it's looking more and more like she'll be asking to return in January.
My M-I-L had nothing to do with it. Although I must admit, I was thinking about the evil things she would say when I was interviewing 50 or so nannys, especially young, good looking ones. I could just imagine what would happen if I hired one that looked like the nanny that Tiger Woods married.
"Oh, you know how those Mexicans are, they can't resist a blonde in a skirt! He just hired her because he wants to have an affair!"
So the fat, ugly ones got a few extra points in my book. The one we've had for the past four years is great because she is a licensed psychologist in Mexico, so she's educated and able to deal with my weird kids.
I might have considered hiring a "manny" like Brittany Spears, but then my M-I-L would have said something like, "Oh, you know those Mexicans and their latent homosexual tendencies, he'll be having an affair with the manny before you know it!"
I'm convinced that my M-I-L is constantly rooting for me to have an affair so her daughter can come to her senses and return to the nest. She's always telling her daughter that I'll be having an affair any time now, so she'd better keep an eye on me and not not trust me. She's also convinced that I've brainwashed her daughter and I'll start to abuse her grandkids and batter her daughter any second. (You know how those Mexicans are.)
I know it's kinda sick, but that's just the way it is.
The question is will they serve battered shrimp at the fundraiser? I guess it's OK if the shrimp are male. Otherwise it's bad form.
Good call on going to the battered woman thing, those poor women need all the help they can get.
Cuz you see, ummm... they probably are against ummm... "battering" in all its forms.
Cough, cough... rustle, rustle...
I got it.
It was funny.
Sorry I didn't LOL. I had an issue to deal with. (It's a long story.)
I find the battered shrimp joke utterly tasteles!
Get it? Get it? TASTEless?
< rolls eyes >
LOL, Mom and Israel.
Post a Comment