Sunday, August 13, 2006

"Tracy, you got some 'splainin' to do!"

Remember this from two weeks ago?


Well, Paul Tracy is at it again!


That idiot needs to be parked for good.

8 comments:

Israel said...

John, you some splainin to do too.

Since when have you not been a registered Republican?

Jeshanah said...

Maybe you had some great influence on him. Israel, but he decided not to go ALL the way to the other side, just to the middle. You must have finally gotten through to him.

Jeshanah said...

him, Israel,

Not a period, same sentence.

Jeshanah said...

Those guys on the second race look like little boys when they start fighting. It's funny in my opinion.

Israel said...

The middle is good enough for me.

I just wanna know when this happened and when the rest of you will follow suit.

I believe that inside every Republican with a brain, there is a nonRepublican struggling to get out.

Israel said...

This Tracy guy is awesome!

Maybe other gus will think twice before passing him on the final lap, now.

And he's 2-0 in post crash hissy fights.

Somebody needs to teach these guys how to engage in real fisticuffs. That's just embarrasing.

Hully said...

Israel, technically I'm still registered Republican. For now. It's a long story which I will splain in due time.

I don't think it should be that big of a surprise though. I've never really defined myself by a political party. I guess I get it from my Dad. He has always been a Republican, but if there is a Dem or an Indy who he thinks is better, he'll vote for him. And I've always felt the same way.

But I don't think "middle" is the best word. I still consider myself a conservative, just not a conservative Republican. The difference is that a conservative is conservative because it's the right thing to do. A conservative Republican is conservative because it is politically advantagous to do so.

I'm done with political involvment. Sure I'll have an opinion on issues. But I will not be subject to the whims of either party. They're both evil.

Hully said...

Tracy has been pulling this same schtick for 15 years. I'm not surprised he did it. Just disappointed that he has never matured.