As many of you know, I love to grill. As many of you also know, living in an apartment makes grilling kinda difficult.
So yesterday I bought a Lodge pre-seasoned cast-iron reversible grill/griddle that you put on your stove burner. I haven't had a chance to try the grill side yet, but I did fry up some bacon and eggs on the griddle side this morning. Wow. I've never used cast iron before and, frankly, never thought it would make much of a difference. But that was the best bacon and eggs I've ever had.
I bought some boneless chicken breasts, which I will probably dig into tonight. I don't plan on eating like this every day -- I can't afford to -- but cooking does help me relax and take my mind off school for a little bit. I think I may try my hand at some fajitas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Lemon Pepper Chicken from Schwans, Yumm!!!
Wow I didn't know CTE racers raced in the rain! That's crazy!!
Why are they racing if all the drivers are saying, "I can't see a thing?"
Who was the driver wearing the lucha libre mask and cape?
It looked like the mask worn by famous mexican wrestler "Huracan Ramirez."
Was that Paul Tracey?
Don't tell me who won! I haven't watched it yet.
Rain races rule. They separate the men from the boys.
I didn't watch it all, just a few bits and pieces here and there so I could understand your strange cultural affliction.
I hope you programmed your TIVO for a looong rain delay.
No doubt Tracey will crash and fight someone else -- that guy rocks!
And I think that was him wearing the Huracan Ramirez Lucha Libre costume!!
After a long rain delay, they postponed it for 10 a.m. Monday.
And that was Tracy in the 'rastlin' getup. It was a reference to the lambasting he took in the Quebec media and from the Quebec fans after he made public comments about Tagliani (from Quebec) and Bourdais (from France) being like French hockey players because "they don't take off their helmets when they fight."
The race will be available on the Champ Car Web site.
http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=10822
Tracy is my favorite now for sure due to his homage to lucha libre.
Maybe he can rassle Nacho Libre.
Post a Comment