Here is a rough sketch of the schedule for the Hullinger family over the next month:
Aug. 2 — John’s last day at the paper.
Aug. 3 — John has minor out-patient surgery, then spends the next two days in bed.
Aug. 7 — We sign the lease and start moving things into my apartment in
Aug. 16-18 — Orientation at UT Law.
Aug. 21 — First day of classes at UT Law.
Aug. 28 — First day of classes at BBCS (I think).
Somewhere in there, Jess needs to get her classroom set up for school. Unfortunately, we don’t know when that will be because the addition to the school is not done yet. She won’t be able to get into the room until it is.
Also, Jess and Janessa are moving in with my mom and dad, so we have to figure out which of our possessions are going where, my place or their’s.
It promises to be an interesting month, that’s for sure.

2 comments:
How do you spend two days in bed after minor out-patient surgery?
I know you are born in the Chinese Year of the Ox, but you don't have to get gelded, you know.
I'm born in the year of the Monkey and we are funny and clever. Plus we throw our own poo.
It's much better than being a beast o' burden with no testicles, I say.
Israel has a very disturbing interest in "poo", has anyone else noticed that?
Also, John, did you get your frozen peas, yet?! =)
Post a Comment